Herbalife Reviews

by Tyronne

13 Flares Filament.io 13 Flares ×

Herbalife Reviews

There’s tons of information online in the form of Herbalife reviews, but typically they’re written by ex-distributors who did not get off their butts and earn income right away, and these so-called MLM reviews are usually written to bad mouth the Herbalife opportunity so they can get people into whatever business opportunity they’re offering now.

Herbalife Reviews

What contributes to the 95% failure rate in the network marketing industry is the fact that these network marketing companies and their reps promise pie-in-the-sky commissions. With a lot of these Herbalife reviews they promise you the moon, but beware!

Its not unusual to see handwritten signs promoting the Herbalife opportunity,kind of like the signs people put up when promoting garage sales, they’ll usually promise you $1500 part time and maybe even $5500 fulltime. They’re actually being practical in some respects.

There are a few people that can leverage the internet and make good money in network marketing,but what the signs fail to tell you is that the people making that kind of money have giant downlines and spend most of their waking hours working on their businesses. The promise of making good income isn’t wrong,but what it actually takes to make that type of income isn’t always something thats being taught.

Behind The Herbalife Reviews

Herbalife has been in existence for over 30 years and close to 15% of the company’s 3.5 billion dollars in revenue is generated by their top producers. What’s left over is distributed to the other Herbalife reps in the field. But think about it, this huge discrepancy in earnings can apply to any network marketing company. We’ll use the real estate industry as an example, only the top 15% of all real estate agents are the ones that make the serious money and the other 85% just get by.

The reality is only 15% of the people that get involved in any business are pleased with the results.

If you look at the earnings disclosure that Herbalife provides, you’ll see that the average annual income for most distributors only comes out to about $300! This doesn’t imply that Herbalife isn’t a great opportunity, it is!

Everyone that walks thru the door has the same opportunity to make good income. The 15% are the ones that walk thru that door and get busy.

Type in the words “Herbalife Scam” into Google and you’ll get tons of stories from normal people who’ve lost their savings after joining the Herbalife opportunity, but is the company really to blame?

I call these Herbalife reviews opinions from unhappy reps. They feel that they were misled… and they might have been. But who misled them? The company? Their upline sponsor?

It’s hard to know for sure. But the truth is YOU are accountable for your own success and there are various people having success with Herbalife – so YOU can enjoy success as well if you commit to making it happen.

You can build a network marketing business part-time if you stick and stay. It is easy to get started without quitting your job. But that doesn’t mean you build your business when you feel like it. It will require lots of hard work and persistence to build a profitable network marketing business, regardless if join Herbalife or any other opportunity out there, it doesn’t matter! You could be selling T-shirts from a stand in a shopping center,it will take you time, money and lots of effort to turn a profit.

A lot of these Herbalife Reviews are from former reps who never learned the art and science of lead generation. Yes thats correct! The reason why the failure rate is so high is because of the lack of lead flow. So if you’re interested in generating leads for your business I highly suggest you check out My Lead System Pro,it gives you all the tools you need,a ton of insider advanced training on how to generate traffic to your site, generate leads on demand, and promote your business. They can even help you make money right away to offset your expenses. Plus, it is the perfect solution to help you and your team get started,regardless of your skill level.

If you found this post useful don’t forget to share it with your following on Facebook,Twitter, or Google+

To Your Continued Success,
Herbalife Reviews

Tyronne Ratcliff

 

 

 

 

P.S.You’re probably wondering how I learned all this online marketing stuff. All I did was follow a system, it’s really not hard if you have a system, get the system I use here

 

 

 

0 comments

Trackbacks

  1. […] out more of my reviews on herbalife at my blog. Also check out more of my mlm reviews as […]

Previous post:

Next post: