If you’re reading this, then chances are you’re looking into Velata. You may even be thinking about becoming a distributor for the company. Before you join, I want to encourage you to go over this entire review. I’ll cover some details you’ll need to know before you join. I’ll also cover what you need to do to succeed in a company like Velata . Before moving on, I want to let you know that I’m NOT a Velata distributor so you can be confident that you’ll be getting an unbiased perspective.
Who is Velata and what do they sell?
Velata is a Scentsy family company based in Ohio that launched in May 2012. They offer fondue warmers and premium Belgian chocolate through their network of independent representatives.
Their ceramic fondue warmers use a 25-watt light bulb and a have a patent-pending silicone dish to keep the chocolate at the perfect temperature for dipping. Veleta chocolate comes packaged in a microwavable, six-ounce pouch with a pour spout and is available in a variety of flavors, including milk,white,dark and caramel. They get the word out about their products and opportunity via homeparties,tradeshows,fundraisers and the internet.
What does it cost to start a Velata business and how do you make money?
As far as the actual business opportunity, there is a $99 start-up cost to join. You get a Velata Starter Kit which includes a warmer, 6 packages of chocolate, a party carrier, business supplies, order forms and catalogs as well. Velata reps also get a Start-up Guide, free online training and their own free site to place orders and to get company news. On top of that they get instant access to a marketing site for 3 free months. Velata reps can earn up to 30% on their personal sales and up to a 9% leadership bonus on the sales volume of their team.
Is Velata a good company to join?
In conclusion, Velata looks like a good company to join. If you were to join now you would be in on the “groundfloor” and since it’s a new company there’s room for a lot of growth going into the future. The fact that it’s a Scentsy family company is also a good thing to know as well. With that being said, those things alone aren’t any guarantee you’ll achieve success. At the end of the day, your success will depend on your ability to generate leads, acquire customers and sponsor new people into Velata. I suggest you utilize online attraction marketing with effective offline marketing. If you can leverage both online and offline marketing tactics, you’ll be well on your way to building an enormous Velata business for years to come.
If you found this post useful don’t forget to share it with your following on Facebook,Twitter, or Google+
Recent visitors found me with these search terms:
- velata reviews
- velata review
- Velata scam
- New Velata Products
- velata ratings
- Velata Fondue Reviews
- velata chocolate review
- reviews of velata
- what is included in the Velata starter kit
- FGXpress Review – Can FGXpress Relieve Physical And Financial Pain? - July 28, 2014
- Bioceutica Review – Is Bioceutica The Next Big Thing To Hit The Health And Wellness Industry? - July 22, 2014
- Thrive Life Review - July 18, 2014
- A Simple Strategy To Rank YouTube Videos In Minutes - June 26, 2014
- A Simple 6-Step Plan To Sell Absolutely Anything Online - June 8, 2014
- Kannaway Review – Can You Make Money With Kannaway’s Hemp-Based Product Line? - June 2, 2014
- 3 Ways To Leverage Your Time And Effort And Generate Income Online - May 28, 2014
- My Favorite Ways To Make Money Online - May 23, 2014
- Infinity 2 Global Review - May 20, 2014
- What Is The Best Free Article Spinner Online? - April 29, 2014