If you’re reading this, then chances are you’re looking into Plexus Slim. You may even be thinking about becoming a distributor for the company. Before you join, I want to encourage you to go over this entire review. I’ll cover some details you’ll need to know before you join. I’ll also cover what you need to do to succeed in a company like Plexus Slim . Before moving on, I want to let you know that I’m NOT a Plexus Slim distributor so you can be confident that you’ll be getting an unbiased perspective.
Who is Plexus Slim and what do they sell?
Plexus Worldwide is a network marketing company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. It’s flagship product, Plexus Slim, is a powdered dietary supplement used in conjunction with a regular weight loss plan. They offer a free sample of Plexus Slim to anyone who fills out a short form on their site. They also sell several complementary products to Plexus Slim, including Accelerator for energy and appetite suppression, Bio-Cleanse, a detoxifying supplement, and Probio5, a supplement containing probiotics and enzymes.
Getting started with Plexus Slim and more importantly how you get paid
When a new “Plexus Ambassador” joins the company, they can purchase a welcome pack priced from $99 to $199. The welcome packs include products at a significant discount. Ambassadors receive a personal website and back office, and receive free training and support. Plexus distributors earn 15%-25% commission on their personal sales volume over $100, depending on the total volume accumulated during the month. Plexus Ambassadors also earn a 5% sales override on any personal sales volume over $100 in their organization, 1 fully compressed level below them. They can also earn extra income from recruiting others and advancing in rank.
Is Plexus Slim the business for you?
After doing my research on the company it seems like Plexus Slim looks to be a good network marketing company to join if you want to earn extra income on the side. They market a product that people already buy and the comp plan looks fair. With all that being said, this and this alone won’t make you successful. Like most network marketing companies you’re going to need to find people who have an interest in your product (prospective customers) and business opportunity (prospects, business opportunity seekers,etc). I suggest you look into using online attraction marketing to find people who already have an interest in what you’re offering. If you can combine traditional methods of marketing your business with online attraction marketing, you’re well on your way to building a massive downline with Plexus Slim for years to come.
Need leads for your Plexus Slim business?
If you found this post useful don’t forget to share it with your following on Facebook,Twitter, or Google+
Recent visitors found me with these search terms:
- plexus slim
- plexus slim compensation plan
- become a plexus distributor
- plexus slim business opportunity
- Plexus Slim Distributors
- plexus slim welcome pack i
- plexus welcome pack
- welcome pack i plexus worldwide
- what do i have to do to join plexus
- plexus distributor reviews
- TVI Express Review – Is TVI The Best Travel Based MLM To Hit The Industry? - September 18, 2014
- An Introduction To Private Blog Networks - September 17, 2014
- List Building 101 – Why Building An Email List Is The Secret To Making Money Online - September 11, 2014
- How To Backup Your List In Aweber In A Few Simple Clicks - September 4, 2014
- 5 Simple Ways To Get Traffic To Your Site If You’re Broke And Have No Money - August 23, 2014
- An Unbiased LeafIt Review From Someone Who Didn’t Join - August 15, 2014
- FGXpress Review – Can FGXpress Relieve Physical And Financial Pain? - July 28, 2014
- Bioceutica Review – Is Bioceutica The Next Big Thing To Hit The Health And Wellness Industry? - July 22, 2014
- Thrive Life Review - July 18, 2014
- A Simple Strategy To Rank YouTube Videos In Minutes - June 26, 2014