In this blog post I want to go over a few easy and simple ways to get more facebook likes, enjoy!
1. Include your Facebook Page URL in your email signature – Think about all of the email correspondence you do on a daily basis. Why not put a link to your facebook fan page in your email signature. This also works if you have a link going to a lead capture page or blog.
2. Offer an incentive for people to like your page – The easiest way to get someone to do something is to offer them an incentive to do it. Offer your fan page visitors something of value in exchange for a like. This is what they call the “double lead” because with this strategy not only do you get the “like” but you also get them on your list.
3. Ask your friends and family to help you reach a certain milestone – This is one of the easiest ways to get facebook likes. All you do is go to your family and friends on facebook and ask them to like your page. Let them know that you’re trying to reach a certain milestone, another thing you can do is let them know that’s its urgent, that usually does the job!
4. Run a viral promotion – A lot of your bigger companies run viral promotions because they work like gangbusters! If you can get a promotion to go viral you can cash in big time with your facebook likes. Simply offer people a $20 giftcard if they facebook like your status update. Check out the message below for an example of what to put in your status update:
Like This Status for a chance to win a $20 dollar Visa Prepaid gift card. Winner will be announced 04/30/2013. Winner Will be announced on our fan page. Share this status to double your chances.
5. Share your fan page with your new facebook friends – The perfect time to get a facebook like is when you add a friend on facebook. Tell your new facebook friend that the best place for them to find you is on your facebook fan page, then simply share your link with them. The best way to get a like with this tactic is to give them an incentive. I wouldn’t just flat out ask them for a like, always remember that it’s a game of give and take.
6. Invest in Facebook ads – Advertising on facebook and placing ads is an easy task, spend as little or as much as you like. This is the easiest ways to get fans on facebook. I would start off with a small budget, $5 a day should be fine.
There you go, a few easy and simple ways to increase your facebook likes. If you have any neat ways to get more facebook fans let me know in the comments section below.
If you found this post useful don’t forget to share it with your following on Facebook,Twitter, or Google+